I'm posting three new tray options. I am actively searching for purple trays and as soon as I find them I will be posting some LSU Cheerleader trays! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Please make sure all Christmas orders are placed by December 16th to ensure delivery by Christmas Eve. Also, keep checking back for a few other ideas I will be posting for the older child and teachers!
I'm a happily married, mother of two boys (soon to be three) who loves to "doodle" and have decided to put it to use and have gone crazy with paint pens!!! In order to do this, a bit of neglecting laundry, dishes, and dusting is required.... and a very supportive husband!
Trays- $20(Dimensions: 11.75x22.5x8.25") Large Totes - $12(Dimesions: 14.75"x7.5"x14.75") Mini Totes- $3- name only $5 - name with design/pic (Dimensions: 6.5x2.5x6.5" ) Small Ornament - $5 Large Ornament - $8 To place an order or request a specific design, e-mail doodlescreations@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment